History of Josefova bouda is relatively young. It is dated back to 1927, as Mr. Ernst Adolf , baker from Sedmidolí had asked in Spindleruv Mlyn for license to build a residential house and bakery on the today´s site of Josefova bouda.
The house was built in 1929 and since that time he made there his business, untill a tragic expulsion of the German population in 1945.
At the time of totality the building had been owned by foreign trade enterprise TECHNOEXPORT and according to the project from 1967 very sensitively reconstructed.
We bought the Josefova bouda in 1997 before winter . We started a business here with our parents. Thanks to Mr. Josef Jech and his wife Danuška the chalet gradually gained an excellent reputation for hospitality and good cuisine.
In the autumn of 2009 the chalet had been completely rebuilt.
Now it is architecturally really well done and friendly hotel with traditional stylish restaurant.